1. Title of the article: A Review of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Costs in Schools. Name of the Book|: E-Learning and Assessment.
ISBN : 978-81-7435816-5.
2. Title of the article: Awareness of Neuromarketing among selected Indigenous startups of NE India. Name of the Book :BizQuest(Vol 1). ISBN :978-93-91260-76-7
3. Title of the Paper :Investment Behaviour of National Payment System Subscribers Under All Citizen Model. Name of the Journal ;Webology . ISSN: 1735-188X.
4.Title of the Paper: Financial Position of Women SHGs of Assam under SHG-Bank Linkage Programme (SBLP). Name of the Journal: International Journal of Mechanical Engineering. ISSN: 0974-5823.
5. Title of the Paper: Value Added Tea: A Comparative Case Study of India and Japan. Name of the Journal: ANVESAK. ISSN : 0378-5468.
6. Title of the Paper :Performance Evaluation of State Bank of India in reference to Priority Sector Lending and SHG Bank Linkage. Name of the Journal :Lakhimpur Commerce College Research Journal. ISSN : 2320-5415
1.Presented a paper entitled Impact of Eco-Tourism (Wetland Conservation) on Sustainable Development : A Case Study of DeeporBeel in Guwahati, Assam at an ICSSR sponsored International Seminar on” Environmental Degradation and Sustainable Development : Local+Regional+Global” organized by Department of Economics, Gossaigaon College, Kokrajhar, Assam, India on 3rd, 4th and 5th of February, 2020
2. Attended an International Seminar on Emerging Trends in Insurance- Role of Micro Insurance and Government Insurance Scheme in Providing Social Security organized by Department of Business Administration, Tezpur University on 1st of Feb,2019
National Conference /Seminar attended:
1.Presented a paper entitled Value Added Tea, A Comparative case study of India and Japan at the National Seminar on Business Practices in the age of Disruption, Innovation and Sustainability organized by Department of Business Administration, Faculty of Commerce and Management, Gauhati University on 3rd of September, 2021.
2.Presented a paper entitled Rural Tourism Impact – A Case study of Jasingfa Aqua Tourism Resort and Kaziranga National Park at an ICSSR sponsored National Seminar on Sustainable Development of Tourism in North East India with special reference to world heritage site Kaziranga National Park organised by Department of Commerce, JDSG College, Bokakhat, Assam on 26th and 27th of April, 2019
Workshop / Training Course attended:
1.Participated in the Joint Workshop on Companies Act,2013 and Corporate Governance organized by School of Management Sciences, Tezpur University and Board of Studies, ICAI held during 30-31st January, 2015
2. Completed 2 months Summer Internship at Oil India Limited, Duliajan in the year 2018 on the topic “ Trend Analysis of the cost audit heads of various E&P and allied activities of Oil India Limited from the F.Y 2012-13 to F.Y. 2016-17”
Any other achievements:
1. Awardee of AnundoramBorooah Award, 2012
2. Awardee of IshanUday Scholarship for NER
3. AIU Inter-University East Zonal Youth Festival Team Member, Tezpur University Contingent (2018-19)
4. Best Actor for 2018-19, Annual Week, Tezpur University.