Experience in College Administration and Governance:
Convener : Bulletin Committee of Lakhimpur Commerce College.
Member :1) Research Cell of Lakhimpur Commerce College, 2017.
2) IQA Cell 0f Lakhimpur Commerce College, 2017
3) College Admission Committee of Lakhimpur Commerce C0llege,2017-18
Member :1) Life Time Membership of Assam Sahitya Sabha since 2016
2)Vivekananda Kendra Kanyakumari, Lakhimpur Branch since 2015.
Co-ordinator:1)Assistant Co-ordinator, IQAC, Lakhimpur Commerce College. 2018& 2020, 2021 & 2022
2)Assistant Co-ordinator,SSR Preparation Committee for Lakhimpur Commerce College
3) Assistant Co-ordinator, Seminar Organizing Committee, 100 Years of Indian Cinema with Special Reference to North East organized by Lakhimpur Commerce College, 2014.
Scrutiniser :1) BusinessCommunication(BUCN) for TDC 1st Sem.Examination 2016, Lakhimpur Commerce College Zone
2) B. A. 1st Semester Examination Zone 2017 at Lakhimpur KendriyaMahavidyalaya Zone
3) Environmental Studies(ENVS) for TDC 4th Sem. Examination, 2017 at Lakhimpur Commerce College Zone.
Part time Faculty:Department of English(Post Graduate) in the Distance Education Study Centre under Dibrugarh University since September,2009.
Counsellor :1)MEG Programme(Master Degree in English) in IGNOU Study Centre(0413), Lakhimpur Commerce College since 2001.
2) Academic Counsellor at KKHSOU Study Centre at Lakhimpur PGT College since 2013.
Prof-in-Charge: 1) Lakhimpur Commerce College Magazine, 14th Issue 2012-13 & 2013-14
2)Magazine and Literary Section of Students’ Union of Lakhimpur Commerce College 2017-18, 2021-22
Research Experience:“ A Study of Environmental Imagination and the Growth of Eco-Conscious Children’s Fiction in English in India” , 2018.
Other experience:External Evaluator on Gunotsav for the year 2018.
Full Paper in Conference/Seminar Proceedings:
1. A paper presented on “Environmental Knowledge and Ecological Consciousness in The Folk Tales : A Selective Study with Reference to North-East India”onICHR Sponsored National Seminar on Trends and Prospects of History From Oral and Folk Tradition in North East India organised by SankardevMahavidyalaya,Pathalipahar in Collaboration with BharatiyaItihasSankalan Committee, (Feb, 2021)
2. A paper presented on “ Insurgency and terror in lives of woman: A Study of TemsulaAo and EasterineKire’s Stories” on ICSSR Sponsored National Seminar organised by Department of Sociology, Silapathar College, Silapathar, (Feb, 2021)
3. A paper presented on “ Retelling the Indigenous Stories: A New Perspective in Contemporary Children’s Literature”at a Two day National Seminar on Decoding the ‘New’ English Literature: Theory and Praxis at Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh,(Sept.2017)
4. A paper presented on “Popularising Film Adaptation of Children’s Fiction in India ( with special reference to North-East India) on UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Eight Decades of North Eastern Cinema and Beyond at Lakhimpur Commerce College, (Feb.2017)
5. A paper presented on “Globalisation and the Changing Concept of Indian Childhood” on UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Impact of Globalisation on Socio-Economic Scenario of North East India with Special Reference to Assam organised by Department of Economics & Social Science, LTK College, Azad, Lakhimpur, (Jan.2016).
6. A paper presented on “ Role of Women in Promoting Ecotourism and Sustainable Development(With special reference to Apatani Women of Ziro Valley, Arunachal Pradesh)” on UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Status of Women in North East India: Problem and Concerns, organized by Women Cell, LTK College, Azad, Lakhimpur, (April,2015)
7. A paper presented on “ Globalisation and the Indigenous Story-telling Tradition: A Review from Children’s Learning Perspective” on ICSSR Sponsored National Seminar on Globalizattion: A Challenge in the Growth and Development of Indigenous Language and Culture in North East India, organized by Department of English and Assamese, Moridhal College, Dhemaji, (March,2015)
8. A paper presented on “ Education as an Indicator of Human Resource Development” on UGC Sponsored National Seminar on National Prosperity: Education Policies and Programmes in India, organized by Department of Education, SimenChapori College, (Nov.2014)
9. A paper presented on “Children’s film in India- Scope and Limitation” on UGC Sponsored National Seminar on 100 years of Indian Cinema with Special Reference to North East organised by Lakhimpur Commerce College, (May,2014).
9. A paper presented on “Meeting Pleasure and Purpose in Children’s Literature: Classic to Contemporary” on National Seminar on Logic of Literary Language Classic to Popular organised by Department of English, Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh,( Feb.2014)
10. A paper presented on “Ecofiction and Children’s Engagement with Nature” on National Conference on Green Studies organized by Department of English, Ravenshaw University, Cuttack, (Jan.2013)
National Conference /Seminar/Webinar attended (UGC Sponsored):
National Webinar on Covid 19 Pandemic and its impact on Environment organised by Eco Club and IQAC, Lakhimpur KendriyaMahavidyala (June,2021)
Workshop / Training Course attended:
1. Online FDP on ICT Tools for Effective Teaching and Learning conducted by Teaching Learning Centre Tezpur University from 14th March to 18th March 2022.
2. Online FDP on New Trends in English Studies conducted by Teaching Learning Centre Tezpur University from 17th January to 21st January 2022.
3. Online Faculty Induction Programme organised by Teaching Learning Centre Tezpur University from 3rd August to 2nd September.
4. Awareness Programme on E-learning and Usage of Online E-resources for students organised by Central Library, Lakhimpur Commerce College,( 24th June 2021)
5. UGC SponsoredNational Workshop on “Issues and Challenges in Higher Education with Special Reference to North-East India at Bordoloni Central College, Dhemaji. (25th& 26thApril,2015)
Any other achievements:
1. Performing of duties as Presiding Officer in the election of Loka Sabha, Bidhan Sabha, Panchayat, Autonomies councils, etc.
2. Performing of duties as External Evaluator in Gunotsav 2017 and 2018, Assam.