1) Awarded Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fellowship for pursuing PhD in India (not availed).
2)Qualified SET accredited by UGC, 2011.
3) Qualified GATE, 2011 in Mathematics.
More than 9 years of professional experience at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
1. Assistant Professor, Department of Commercial Arithmetic, Lakhimpur Commerce College, Dibrugarh University, Assam, India, from 2013 till date.
2. Counsellor in Mathematics (Post Graduate level) under the Directorate of Open and Distance Learning, Dibrugarh University center at Lakhimpur Commerce College.
1. Attended the Mathematics Training and Talent Search Programme (MTTS), funded by National Board for Higher Mathematics, at
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IITG), June 11 to July 07, 2007.
2. Workshop on Algebra and Number Theory (NBHM and DST sponsored), organized by the Department of
Mathematical Sciences, Tezpur University, December 22-26, 2010.
3. Winter School and Conference on Algebra and Number Theory, organized by the Department of Mathematical
Sciences, Tezpur University, December 23-29, 2011.
4. Workshop on Analysis, organized jointly by the Indian Statistical Institute and the Department of Mathematical
Sciences Tezpur University, held at Tezpur University, January 03-09, 2012.
5. Annual Foundation School-I, sponsored by National Board for Higher Mathematics, at Chennai Mathematical
Institute, Chennai, December 03-29, 2012.
6. Annual Foundation School-II, sponsored by NBHM and NCM, at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IITK), May 06
to June 01, 2013.
7. Poster presentation at the Young Women and Mathematics Symposium, at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune during July 25-27, 2014.
8. National Workshop on Rashtriya Uchchatar Siksha Abhiyan, organized by ACTA, Lakhimpur Zonal Committee in association with its Women Cell, at North Lakhimpur College (Autonomous) on September 8, 2014.
9. Faculty Development Programme in Mathematics, sponsored by UGC-SAP, organized by the Department of Mathematical Sciences, Tezpur University, during December 12-18, 2014.
10. Orientation Programme, organized by UGC Academic Staff College, Panjab University, Chandigarh, from February 10 to March 9, 2015.
11. National Workshop on Quality Improvement in Institutional Management System in Under Graduate Colleges in North East India, organized by IQAC, Nowboicha College in collaboration with ACTA, Lakhimpur Zonal Committee on June 12, 2015.
12. State Level Workshop on Habit of Book Reading for Intellectual Uplift, organized by L.T.K College, Lakhimpur, during August 8-9, 2015.
13. Instructional School for Teachers on Algebra, organized by the Department of Mathematics, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur(Rajasthan) during December 7-19, 2015.
14 Workshop on Category Theory and Topology, organized by the Department of Mathematical Sciences, the University of South Africa during April 20-23, 2016.
15. Refresher Course in Mathematics, organized by H.R.D.C, the University of Hyderabad from September 14 to October 04, 2016.
16. Regional Workshop on Research Based Pedagogical Tools, organized by Lakhimpur Girls' College in collaboration with Center of Excellence in Science and Mathematics Education at IISER Pune during August 3-5, 2017.
17. National Seminar on Emerging Issues of Rural Development Programmes in the North-East, organized by Lakhimpur Commerce College in collaboration with DRDA, Lakhimpur, during June 27-28, 2017.
18. National Seminar on Ethnic and Insurgency Clashes is Threat for Peace and Harmony in North East India, organized by Subansiri College, Lakhimpur, on October 5-6, 2018.
19. International Seminar on Understanding Water Crisis: The Way Forward, organized by Synod College, Shillong, during June 6-7, 2019.
20. Effective and Efficient Online Teaching in the Age of Corona: A Hands-on Workshop, organised by Teaching Learning Centre (ICT) at IIT Bombay and PMMMNMTT, MHRD, Govt. of India on May 17, 2020 (involving 3 days of video lectures and hands-on work).
21. Faculty Development Program on Latex+Xfig, organised by North Lakhimpur College(Autonomous) in association with IIT Bombay Spoken Tutorial during June 20-24, 2020.
22. Webinar on The Congruent Number Problem and Elliptic Curves, delivered by Prof.Anupam Saikia, IIT Guwahati, organised by Lakhimpur Girls' College and Gonit Sora on July 12, 2020.
23. Faculty Development Programme on Advanced Concepts for Developing MOOCS, organised by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, during July 02-17, 2020.
24. The many colours of Combinatorics, delivered by Dr Nishad Kothari, organised by Gonit Sora on August 8, 2020.
25. State-level Webinar on Fractal Geometry: A Geometry for the New Millenium, organised by the Department of Mathematics, Jagiroad College and Assam Academy of Mathematics, Jagiroad Branch, on August 22, 2020.
26. The Second Annual Online Conference-2020 on Mathematics Education in times of the Covid-19 Pandemic, organised by the Mathematics Teachers' Association, during September 5-6, 2020.
27. Webinar on The Circle Method delivered by Dr Kaneenika Sinha, IISER Pune, organised by Gonit Sora on September 27, 2020.
28. National Workshop on New Education Policy 2020: Implementation Plan, organised by Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded on October 1, 2020.
29. Interdisciplinary Refresher Course on Changing Perspectives in Pedagogy, organised by Teaching Learning Centre, Tezpur University, Tezpur during October 8-22, 2020.
30. Webinar on Strategy for managing Personal Finance Including Mutual Funds-During and After Covid-19, organized by GLA University, Mathura and AMFI on November 04, 2020.
31. National webinar on Teaching of Science and Mathematics for Pre-Service Teachers, in-Service Teachers and Teacher Educators organized by Centre for Professional Development of Teacher Educators, NEHU, Shillong and NIT, Silchar (under PMMMNMTT) on November 18, 2020.
32. National e-workshop on Women Empowerment in Stem organized by the Department of Mathematics, Rajarshi Shahu Mahavidyalaya (Autonomous), Latur on January 07, 2021.
33. International Conference on Geogebra organized by IGCI- 2021 during March 11-13, 2021.
34. Faculty Development Programme on Academic Writing organised by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, during May 10-16, 2021.
35. Refresher Course in Applicable Mathematics organised by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, during December 15-29, 2021.
36. One Day National Webinar on NEP 2020: Motivated, Energized and Capable Faculty, organized by UGC HRDC, NEHU, Meghalaya, on July 20, 2022.
37. Faculty Development Programme on Digital Teaching Learning Methods organized by IQAC- Dakshin Kamrup Girls' College, Mirza, during July 22-28, 2022,
38. Workshop on NEP 2020: Educational Framework for Global Citizenship in Higher Education, organized by UGC HRDC- NEHU, on July 27, 2022.
39. Workshop on NEP 2020: Promotion of Indian Knowledge System, organized by UGC HRDC- Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, on August 4, 2022.
40. National Webinar on NEP 2020: Promotion of Indian Knowledge System, organized by UGC HRDC- NEHU, Meghalaya, on August 8, 2022.
41. Short Term Course in Statistical Analysis using various software, organized by UGC HRDC- NEHU, Meghalaya, during September 21-27, 2022.
42. Presented a paper titled Improved Chain Ratio Type Estimator of Finite Population Mean with Imputation of Missing Data in Simple Random Sampling at an International Conference held at Assam Don Bosco University, Guwahati, Assam, during November 22-23, 2022.