- Title of Article: “Caste and Class Conflict as Reflected in Assamese Novels: A Sociological Study.” Name of Book: “The Manifestation of Society”, Vol-1, Page: 28-35, March, 2013, ISBN-978-93-81689-52-3.
- Title of Article: “Vocationalization of Education” Name of Journal: “Pragya Pratibimban”, Vol.2, No.1 October, 2015,ISSN:2393-8382
- Title of Article: “Status of Women in north East India- A Brief Analysis” Name of Book: “Status of Women in North East India- Problems and Concerns”. January,2016, Page: 60-69,ISBN: 978-93-85229-25-1.
- Title of article: “Agriculture in Assam: “The Backbone of State Economy”. Name of book: Development of Agriculture in North Eastern Region with special reference to Assam”, 2017, Page 19-23, ISBN: 978-93-82746-72-0.
- Title of the article: “Culture and youth Entrepreneurship”. Name of the Journal: Pragya Pratibimban”Vol.5(4), 2018,ISSN:2393-8382
- Title of article: “Teaching Quality Deterioration- A Major Challenge of Higher Education System in NE India”. Name of book: “Issues and Challenges of Higher Education in the 21st Century with special reference to NE India”, First edition, 2020, ISBN: 978-93-85767-64-7.
- Title of article:“Attitude of rural women towards Entrepreneurship”, Name of book: “Self Reliant India-Issues and Challenges”, First edition, 2021, ISBN: 978-93-85767-64-7.
- Title of article: “Attitude of rural women towards Entrepreneurship- A Key Strategy for powering Self Reliant India”, Name of book: “Violence against Women in India with special reference to NE India”, First edition, 2022, ISBN: 978-93-92699-60-3.
- Title of the article : "Work Life Balance : Problem Faced by Working Women in Proper Management of Home". Name of the Journal : Lakhimpur Commerce College Research Journal ( A Peer Reviewed Research Journal ). Volume 3 , Number 1 . ISSN-2320-5415. September , 2021
- Title of the article : " Awareness of Rural Women about their rights : An Analytical Study of Assam ". Name of the Journal : Lakhimpur Commerce College Research Journal (A Peer Reviewed Research Journal ) . Volume 4 , Number 1 . ISSN-2320-5415 , October.2021 - March.2022
- Title of the article , "Impact of Covid-19 on the Culture and Future of Assam" . Name of the book " INDIA and COVID-19 Experience of the Deadliest Pandemic and its Impact on Different Sector " Edited by Soma Roy Dey Choudhury , Page number 243 to 257 , 2022 , ISBN : 978-93-95606-07-3
Other Involvement/ Experience/Contributions:
- As a paper setter of Sociology Degree courses of Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar.
- Experienced as Paper setter and Examiner of Sociology of various courses and performed the duty of Invigilator of various examinations of Lakhimpur Commerce College from time to time
- As a Scrutinizer of papers
- As a Member of examination center committee of Lakhimpur Commerce College.
- As an invigilator of combined Competitive APSC Examinations
- Assistant Officer-in-Charge for B.A and B.Com Examinations of L.C College
- As an Examiner of TDC part 2 examination of Dibrugarh University
- Contribution of Questions for proposed “Question Bank” of Dibrugarh University.
- Member of Examination cell for Degree Examination of Lakhimpur Commerce college
- Performed Election Duty in Materials Cell during General Assembly Election,2016.
- Performed the duty External Evaluator under Gunotsav Programme,2017,of State Education Department, Govt. of Assam.
Attended a Twenty-one days Refresher Course on Women’s Studies (ID) at University of North Bengal,Darjeeling, under UGC from 5th August to 25th august, 2015
Orientation course/Faculty Induction Programme:
Attended a twenty-eight days online Faculty Induction Programme (FIP) organized by UGC-HRDC, University of Mysore from 23rd October to 19th November, 2020.
Member:Women Cell of Lakhimpur Commerce College
Member:Sociology Association Member: Examination Cell of Lakhimpur Commerce College
Member: Board of Under Graduate Studies (BUGS) in Sociology of Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar
Life Member: Asom Sahitya Sabha